Just a few examples from a long list of Genocides:
1. About 20 million Soviet military & civilians killed in World War II
2. About 10 million (at least) Native Americans killed by the New world Government
3. About 4 million Jews killed in the holocaust.
4. About 1,5 million Armenians were killed between 1915 and 1923
5. About 1 million people died during the Irish Potato Famine (1845–1852)
6. About 700,000 Australian Aborigines killed during the British colonial period (1788–1901)
7. About 200,000 killed in Mexico’s Caste War of Yucatán (approx. 1847–1901)
8. About 120,000 ethnic Poles killed in the Soviet Union during 1937–38.
Why doesn’t anybody talk about the number of Soviet’s killed in World war II? Is it because the propaganda tell you that they are the enemy?
Why doesn’t anybody talk about the number of native Americans killed by the New world government? Is it because they don’t want you to realize the truth about the new world government?
Why then is the Jews holocaust the most popular genocide and most publicized genocide?
Why the special sympathy for Jews and not for the Native Americans or the Russians?
Aren’t they humans too?