Man is a creation of God who learns sacrifice and compromise right from his childhood:
– He sacrifices his chocolate/candy for his sister.
– He sacrifices his dreams by choosing a career path to satisfy his parents.
– He spends all his pocket money to buy gift for his girlfriend.
– He spends all his youth earning for his wife and children.
– He takes out a loan to create a future for himself and spends the rest of his life paying back the loan.
– He spends the rest of his life being reprimanded by his wife, mother and his boss.
– All his life, his wife, mother, mother-in-law and his boss try to control him.
– All his life is spent for others.
And the poor man:
– if he raises his hand against his wife, he is labeled shameless, wife beater, etc
– if he takes wife’s abuse, he is labeled timid.
– if he sees his wife with another man and inquires, he is labeled doubting.
– if he keeps quite, he is labeled coward.
– if he stays out of home mostly, he is labeled tramp, a vagabond.
– if he stays at home, he is labeled worthless.
– if he scolds his children, he is labeled cruel.
– if he does not, he is labeled negligent or careless.
– if he stops his wife from taking a job, he is labeled male-chauvinist.
– if he lets his wife take up a job, he is labeled as useless, dependent on his wife’s income.
– if he obeys his mother, he is labeled mother’s boy.
– if he obeys to his wife, he is labeled henpecked-husband.
Despite spending most of his life in sacrifice, compromise and struggle, he does not want anything for himself.
Not to mention that in most countries the law is biased towards women, and there is no law to protect men against domestic violence and abuse by women.
Man – He may be a male, a son, a brother, a boy-friend, a father, a husband and/or a son-in-law, but his life is usually filled with challenges and struggles. That is why, always respect a man.
It’s time Men clear their position and get the respect they deserve.